Time to Find a Consultant, Coach or Accountability Partner?
Starting, growing or expanding a natural, organic or specialty food, beverage or wellness brand - what we call ‘conscious brands’ - can be exciting. Yet, it’s easy to get overwhelmed by the decisions you have to make. The knowledge base needed might exceed your expertise. This happens to every entrepreneur – it’s a sign of growth.
There’s a voice inside that says, “It’s time to find some specialist help.”
If you’re unsure which way to go; you’re in need of support around your business growth; you need a board confidante; or you’re pursuing goals but need an accountability partner then we can help.
We provide comprehensive business development, consulting and coaching. We can help you step up your sales and marketing game; enhance your profitability; and strengthen your value chain. We’ll partner to understand where you are now, where you want to go and co-develop strategies to help you get to there. All without losing sight of an important element: Ensuring you maintain your focus on making a delicious product that has a sustainable impact.
A). Business Development Support
Need support on a day-to-day basis around your sales, marketing and business development? This frequently involves more 'roll up your sleeves' attention and less armchair consulting. You might be suited for this service if you’re looking for help with:
- Selection and management of brokers
- Sales planning and execution
- COGS and pricing
- Enhancing profitability
- Trade show management
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Other advice, support and leadership in accordance with your needs (operations, team structure etc)
- Account development and management
- U.S export and import strategies
- Starts at $750. Pricing is dependent on project scope and complexity
B). Coaching and Mentoring (Individual or Group)
We offer a variety of coaching packages to suit the needs of YOU as an individual and YOUR business. You might be suited for individual or group coaching with us if:
- You want to know how to create a brand that leaves a significant legacy
- You’re ready to ‘up your game’ and step into your role as a conscious CPG leader
- You want more support and accountability to sharpen your business skills
You want an accountability partner to help you through a critical project or initiative in your growth. We will meet either via Zoom or in-person. This is a month-to-month arrangement with no minimum commitment. Can meet more frequently if necessary
- Meet for 2 hours
- Comprehensive notes and follow up email after the session
- 1 hour of email support for the month
- Starts at $400/month
You have clear goals and the strategies to pursue them but you want some accountability and support around your actions. With our Quarterly plan, we will meet via Zoom (video or phone) or in-person once a month for three months to review your objectives and identify some solutions. A quarterly contract is a bigger commitment. As such, we provide more in-depth support than a simple month-to-month contract. Can meet more frequently if necessary
- Meet once/month for 2 hours
- 2 booster calls (10-15 minutes each) per month to ensure you're on track
- Comprehensive notes and follow up email after every session
- 2 hours of monthly email support
- Starts at $600/month
‘As Needed’ Coaching
For those looking for support on an ad-hoc basis. Our hourly rate: $200/hour.
Mastermind Group Coaching
Thirsty for peer-to-peer conversations? It’s time to impact your business in a fresh way. Welcome to a new kind of ingredient for your business: Mastermind Groups. These offer accountability and support to sharpen skills and position you for success.
- We’ll meet twice a month as a group (90 minutes per session) for 6 months.
- 5-6 entrepreneurs. One company per product category
- Details available here
- $275/month. Next group starts in May, 2017
We offer a range of specialized business consulting options for specific projects to suit your needs.
‘SEED’ Kit for Start-Ups
Our ‘SEED’ (Sow, Educate, Energize, Develop) kit includes critical components to help you in the early phase of your business. This is one of our most popular services
- Pre-business questionnaire work
- 90-minute one-to-one session in person or via Zoom
- Focus on 3-5 areas in depth with practical insights and recommendations
- Comprehensive notes emailed after the session
- Email support for the following 2 weeks
- 2 booster calls (10-15 minutes duration per call)
- $475 fee
‘GROW’ package for Early-Stage Businesses
You have moved beyond the survival stage of your business but you need to put down more solid roots as an early-stage business. You might be suited for this package if you’re looking for help with:
- Pitch decks for retail presentations
- Preparation for trade shows, demo’s or consumer events
- CEO, Sales Director, Buyer, Broker and Distributor training
- Training around specifics like category management, sales planning or broker scorecards
- Consumer goods marketing and retailing
- Company evaluations and due diligence for prospective investors
- Strategy and business development
‘HARVEST’ package for Mature Businesses
You have been in business for at least 3-5 years. You have infrastructure, an established supply chain and employees. Yet, there are many areas in need of attention. You might be suited for this package if you’re looking for help with:
- Managing your product portfolio (deletions, new items, trend analysis )
- Strengthening profitability and containing costs
- Filling critical gaps in the business on a temporary or interim basis
- Extending brand into new categories
- Strategic options
- Category reviews and sales strategies
- Market reviews for private equity discussions
D). Customized Services
Looking for full service support on a project. Contact u for a quotation. Victor has excellent relationships with professionals in Marketing Communications, PR, Packaging Design, Social Media, Accounting, State Offices and Federal Agencies.
If one or more of the packages resonate with you then you and your conscious food, beverage or wellness business might be a good fit. To explore further, please contact me at email@example.com I’ll provide a form to complete so I can truly understand your aspirations. We can then schedule time to talk.